Isla Fisher

Best Blogger Tips

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/10/isla_fisher.jpg
Isla Fisher Hates Being Away From Her Kids
Now that she and Sasha Baron Cohen have two daughters together, Isla Fisher has decided that she will only work if she really really loves the project. The actress voices a lizard in the upcoming animated film Rango, and said that;
"Now that I'm a mum I don't want to be away from the kids. I only work if I really love the scripts or the character or the director. And yeah, to see yourself as a lizard is a very surreal experience. It was so nice because I was able to enjoy my own performance.


Respected Readers:
Need your help to keep the site up and running. please donate ! Any help is appreciated.

0 comments on "Isla Fisher"

Post a Comment

 

Moms Angels Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved | Powered By Amader IT