My Son's New Addiction

Best Blogger Tips

Usman 

My son won't stop walking!!

I remember the time when he wasn't walking and just crawling all the time. I used to get so annoyed as he would go into corners, get everywhere and FAST! Not to forget picking up stuff from the floor!!

I tried everything to get him to walk on his own but he just wouldn't. He was scared I guess and wanted me or his dad to hold his hand while he was attempting to walk and be completely out of balance.

However one day Jess and I were just discussing as to when he would actually walk and THERE IT WAS! He was leaning on the couch watching us and just started walking!! It was amazing!

It was quite exciting to watch him just walk around and master it. Now he's a pro. Climbing on and off things is what he is doing now ALL THE TIME!!

It's so funny how I ask him to stay somewhere assuming he would actually LISTEN and surprisingly see him right BEHIND me when I turn around!

Now it is really hard to get him to listen. He has started to throw tantrums when we go out and is insisting on walking himself.

Just today we went to Zellers and he kept screaming and crying to walk outside and inside and WHERE he wanted to walk!!

Doesn't want to listen and does not want to be carried, IMAGINE!!

It's weird to see him independent at 16 months, definitely not so FUN anymore..

Would love to know about your experiences!! Share in the comments  :)


Respected Readers:
Need your help to keep the site up and running. please donate ! Any help is appreciated.

0 comments on "My Son's New Addiction"

Post a Comment

 

Moms Angels Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved | Powered By Amader IT